The NJP Difference
- More than 40 years experience in the advanced marketplace working with entrepreneurs, professionals and retirees.
- Approved to give continuing education credits to CPAs. If you are a CPA®, click here to schedule continuing education credits.
- Many of our clients have sold their businesses or inherited money and were confronted with a new set of issues. To better meet their needs, we have taken advanced training and have become skilled Financial Transition Planners. Please click here for a copy of the Wit List. This is process-oriented strategy map which we have found to be helpful in the planning process.
- People have asked for a simple method to determine their need for life insurance. Please click here to see the simple formula shown on page 400 of my book.
Some of our more sophisticated planning strategies include the use of:
Captive Insurance Program
- Ownership. Control. Profit.
- Cover your business risks.
- Keep all the profit.
Sophisticated Qualified Plan Design
- The key ingredient in making a plan work better for you.
- Appropriate designs based upon employers desire to maximize the benefits for a class of employee or owner.
412 (e) (3) Defined Benefit Plan
- Consistent. Reliable. Secure.*
- Stock market inconsistency and global economic uncertainty have created the need for guaranteed products. People not only want to choose their retirement lifestyle, they want to make sure they can realize it. That's how the 412 (e) (3) Plan can help. It is a plan guaranteed to provide a predictable revenue stream, so you can enjoy the lifestyle you deserve.
Cash Balance Plans
- Ideal for employers with employees looking to control employee costs while still maximizing contributions.
Creative Use of Insurance
- The need for permanent life insurance is not a new concept. Successful business owners have consistently needed to protect their loved ones and improve their retirement assets. We have strategies to use the business dollars to increase the benefits to the employer or key employee.
- Can provide tax free cash payments to pay for long-term care expenses as well as cover some of the costs for critical care or terminal expense. Click here to see Jessica’s story.
- Captive Insurance Program
*Guarantees are provided through life insurance and annuity contracts and are dependent on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.